Aaah, the internet. They make it so much easier for you to stalk people now! Well, ‘they’ and the idiots who make their profiles public so that any old stalker/pedophile/serial killer/employer can see. Facebook tells you everything nowadays:
- Which guy from your class is getting an enormous tacky tattoo on his back.
- Which girl from your class is pregnant with baby number two at 18.
- Which couple is getting married.
- Which girl shaves her eyebrows and draws them on as rectangles.
- Which people from school still keep in touch with the creepy teacher.
- What your teacher looked like at her own 21st.
- What lame poses are considered ‘hot’ (ahem, girls thrusting in at the hips and arching back, hands on hips, with fish lips).
- Where people have gone on holidays.
- Which people are compulsive likers.
Okay, that last one isn’t stalking. But it can be amusing. Sigh. I meant to write an actual post about Facebook stalking. Instead, it just turned into a failed list. Oh well. I’m tired. G’night!